St. James Security Services LLC provides the opportunity to develop a career in the security industry field. Averaging 3,000 plus highly trained security officers directed by a professional management team is continuously search for candidates who will like to belong to St. James. Based on the principles of team work, respect, integrity, quality of service, focusing on satisfying the customer expectations, provide the sound foundation for the development of a career in the security field.
If you will like to pursue a career in the security industry field we will like to meet with you and discuss your interest and expertise. Complete the application form by clicking the button below and forward it to us. Please identify the position you will like to be considered.
- Security Officer
- Security Officer Supervisor
- Facility Security Supervisor
- Customer Service Representative
- 21 years of age or older.
- Availability to work rotating shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Telephone/means of contact where he or she can be reached.
- Good standing background check.
- Negative drug screen testing.
- Valid ID with photograph.
- Proof of US citizen or lawfully authorized to work in the USA.
- Minimum requirements of Puerto Rico security guard licensing.
- Complete basic academy training.